Protect your self with a Brake Service
Do you need a Brake Service ? Well, obviously if your vehicle doesn't stop as fast as it used to.. But you should know there are less noticeable warning signs that you should watch for to guarantee your safety when travelling on the road.
Does your car display these warning signs ? it's time to have your brakes checked.
- Your brake pedal feels different - either spongy, softer or harder
- The brake pedal feels low
- During braking your vehicle loses grip
- Your car pulls to the left or right while braking
- You feel a shudder in your steering wheel when stopping
- When braking there is a high pitched squeak or squeal
If your vehicle shows any of the warning signs above, contact us at Hormans Service Centre as soon as possible.
Brakes are a critical safety factor in all vehicles; not having regular brake maintenance and testing means you are putting your life at risk . Brakes should get an examination at every service and by a specialist with the appropriate experience.
At Hormans Service Centre we offer a free 65 point safety check with every car service that we perform, and advise you if we feel there are any immediate safety concerns, and offer the correct repairs or service. Our written report will also let you know if there are requirements in the near future you should plan for.
As part of this inspection we check over the brake system components including:
- Front Brake Pads/Shoes
- Front Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Front Calipers
- Front Brake Hoses/Clips/Springs
- Rear Brake Pads/Shoes
- Rear Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
Call Hormans Service Centre today for any of your Car Service needs and to claim your free safety check with any car service !
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 6:00 pm and Saturdays from 8:00 am to 12:30 pm